In 2001, Volvo Construction Equipment (VCE) was an unplanned collection of both Volvo and other acquired brands, including Zettelmeyer, Clark, Samsung Heavy Equipment and Champion.But industrial brand management is more than selling a range of products. A custom-built brand approach can increase the overall success of a company.
So VCE management decided to centralise their marketing. And construct a new global brand positioning.Our mission was to find a distinct global brand positioning for VCE. But we had no blueprints. No information was available on the status of the brand, its competitors or what might drive future success.
We started with analysing the status of major construction equipment brands in key markets. The insight uncovered the differentiating brand drivers – the foundations for a solid brand positioning. The construction equipment industry is not exactly famous for its caring personality. But sometimes a problem genuinely is “an opportunity in disguise”. Click here to read more…
- powered by myBB construction industry
- powered by myBB international computer security
- powered by myBB brand building
- powered by myBB building construction terms
- powered by myBB building construction
- powered by myBB building home construction
- powered by myBB health fitness equipment
- powered by myBB building (construction)
- volvo bus india case study:ppt
- volvo ce ppt