In order to be successful in your math course, you will need to attend class and study at least 2 hours per week outside of class for each hour in class.
Let’s do the math: If you are taking a 5-unit math class, then you will need to spend 5 + 2 x 5 = 15 hours per week on your math. This is a minimum amount of time if you want to learn the material and pass the course.
There are 7 x 24 = 168 hours in each week. If you sleep 8 x 7 = 56 hours per week; eat 3 x 7 =21 hours per week, that leaves 91 hours left. Do you have a job? Subtract those hours from the 91. Do you go shopping, take showers, have other social obligations or are taking other classes? Subtract those hours as well.
To be able to have control over your life – manage your time, don’t let it manage you!
To be healthier and happier (less stress).
There are numerous books devoted to the topic of time management. Some suggested resources appear at the end of this discussion. In the meantime, wise students will do the following to help manage their time as a student:
for more info study skills time management
- powered by SMF time management
- Powered by Article Dashboard how has the radio changed
- Powered by Article Dashboard work at home schemes
- Powered by Article Dashboard home computer training
- Powered by Article Dashboard subscription
- Powered by Article Dashboard work from home business success
- Powered by Article Dashboard microsoft training
- Powered by Article Dashboard basic computer training
- Powered by Article Dashboard entertainment weekly online
- Powered by Article Dashboard math