In 1997, Steinway & Sons implemented Microsoft
Business Solutions–Navision (now part of Microsoft Dynamics™)
on a Microsoft backbone following a rigorous
selection process that received national media
coverage. They’ve been building on that winning
combination ever since, adding more Microsoft
Navision products to support the company’s growth.
Today, in the year of their sesquicentennial,
they are preparing to implement MRP.
For info with regard on
case study on
Steinway & Sons ,
sign in the web page directly.
- Powered by Article Dashboard mastering physics solutions
- steinway & sons case analysis
- steinway case analysis
- steinway and sons case analysis
- powered by SMF mastering physics solutions
- powered by myBB mastering physics solutions
- steinway and sons ppt
- steinway & sons case study solution
- Powered by Article Dashboard secret galleries
- steinway ppt