The case discusses the marketing strategies of Japan-based Honda Motor Company Limited (HMCL) in India. Though HMCL had entered India way back in 1984 by entering into joint ventures with leading two-wheeler companies, the company established its wholly owned subsidiary – Honda Motorcycle and Scooters India Limited (HMSI) in October 1999.
Within a couple of years after the launch of its successful products including Activa, Dio and Eterno, HMSI had emerged as the largest scooter company in India. The case describes in detail the product, pricing, distribution and promotional strategies of HMSI. It briefs the challenges faced by the company and its recent foray in the motorcycles business in India.
The case also includes a brief note on the Indian two-wheeler industry describing the leading players and their marketing strategies. Click here to read more…
- Powered by Article Dashboard honda motorcycles usa
- Powered by Article Dashboard honda motorcycles
- charmie consolidated industries inc case study
- powered by myBB e-5 and e-6 promotions
- Powered by Article Dashboard motorcycles
- Powered by Article Dashboard back to school crafts
- marketing strategy of honda in india
- hmsi case study
- honda activa marketing strategy
- honda\s marketing strategy in india