Financial Planning Challenge Case Study
You were recently granted the CFP certification and just started working for a financial advisory firm that specializes in meeting the unique needs of individuals and families.
You recently received a letter from Jonathan Jones requesting to meet with you. In response, you requested some additional information from the Jones family to help prepare for your first meeting and create some alternative retirement strategies for them. Today you are meeting with Jonathan and his wife Samantha to discuss alternative retirement income planning strategies.
Jonathan is currently 67 and retired two years ago at 65. Samantha is also retired and is 69.
Samantha worked only part-time as she was primarily a home maker. Both have defined contribution plans that remain with former employers. The Jones lived comfortably on a combined annual income of $75,000 prior to retiring. They currently are considering increasing some part-time employment opportunities that will pay up to $25,000 annually. They are able to work a flexible amount of hours and expect to earn $12,000 to $25,000 annually before taxes and other withholdings. Read More HERE
- powered by SMF retirement
- how to solve finance case study
- case study on finance with solution free
- how to solve a case study in finance
- powered by SMF army general retire
- case problem about finance
- finance related case study analysis
- project on (finance private company )case study
- recent case study on finanace
- sample case analysis in finance