Wakefield-based Boston Healthcare received £1.25 million investment from Finance Yorkshire’s Equity Fund.The company, which was established in April 2010, will use the investment to procure, market and distribute a range of well-known pharmaceutical products. The portfolio of over-the-counter (OTC) products produced by Boston Healthcare includes a range of sun protection products and multi-vitamins already available in high street retailers and pharmacies..
Click here to read more on Boston Healthcare
- powered by SMF agricultural society
- Powered by Article Dashboard home equity loan bad credit loan home improvement loan bad
- powered by myBB military time lesson
- case study for working capital management january 2013 by investment manager Graham Davies
- powered by SMF bad credit home mortgage loan
- powered by SMF las vegas entertainment april