The current market is asking retailers some difficult questions—ones their existing processes and tools can’t answer. It takes a mix of science, retail intelligence, and merchandising art to ensure that every store in a supply chain carries the right inventory, while maintaining a high service level and market share. Learn how to better respond to the demands of consumers and rationalize your assortment at a local level. Read more..
Tag Archives: merchandising
Positioning and Merchandising in the outlet are a part of a process of presenting the product to the consumers. Good positioning is the key of the success in selling the product. It is important to understand that not all locations within outlet are good for the specific product. After getting the “Good” position, the next thing that we should take care about is the “Size”. The Size means space that our products occupy on the rack in term of sales versus the competition. The space dedicated to our product should be equal or bigger than is the share of sales of our product in the market. Click here to read more…
- Launch and position Bacardi as a preferred brand of the young, trendy & classy adults
- Expand market for white spirits and build Bacardi as the market leader in that segment
- Develop top-of-mind salience for the brand amongst customers & consumers
- Provide Merchandising & Promotion solutions on a turnkey basis
Register to mark your comments
- powered by phpBB european video search engine
- Powered by Article Dashboard search engines
- powered by phpBB search engines
- powered by phpBB people search by
- Powered by Article Dashboard taxes
- Powered by Article Dashboard adult video search engines
- powered by SMF best video search engines
- Powered by Article Dashboard tax preparation services
- bacardi sap
- powered by SMF best search engine
The Olympic and Paralympic Games are the world’s largest peace-time event. The modern Olympic Games were first held in Greece in 1896 and since 1960, the Paralympic Games have provided athletes with disabilities with the opportunity to compete at the highest level. All athletes are encouraged to live by a set of shared principles -the Olympic and Paralympic Values of friendship, equality, respect, courage, determination, excellence and inspiration.
Read more to know the elements for the vision behind the Olympic 2012.