A Locally Owned Company:McDonald’s is the world’s leading global foodservice retailer with more than 33,000 locations serving approximately 64 million customers in 118 countries each day. More than 80% of McDonald’s restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent local men and women. In India, McDonald’s is managed by two Indian entrepreneurs.
Amit Jatia, Vice Chairman, Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt. Ltd. owns and spearheads McDonald’s operations in West & South India. Hardcastle Restaurants was appointed Development Licensee for McDonald’s in India in 2010, a progression from Joint Venture partner.Vikram Bakshi, MD and Joint Venture Partner, Connaught Plaza Restaurants Private Limited, owns and operates
McDonald’s in North and East India. Celebrating over 15 years of leadership in food service retailing in India, McDonald’s now has a network of over 235 restaurants across the country.
Local Sourcing Is Key for Truly Indian Products: McDonald’s India is committed to sourcing almost all of its products from within the country. Prior to its launch, the company invested six years to develop its unique cold chain, which has brought about a veritable revolution in food handling, immensely benefiting the farmers at one end and enabling customers to get the highest quality food products, absolutely fresh and at a great value. Continue reading
- powered by SMF food service manager
- Powered by Article Dashboard private video
- Powered by Article Dashboard mcdonalds application online
- powered by vBulletin people in india
- powered by SMF free art prints
- Powered by Article Dashboard video of woman
- mcdonalds in india case study ppt
- case study on mcdonalds india ppt
- powered by myBB free classified ads posting in india
- mcdonald in india case study