Although this research was carefully prepared, I am still aware of its limitations and shortcomings.
First of all, the research was conducted in the two intermediate classes which have lasted for eight weeks. Eight weeks is not enough for the researcher to observe all of the students’ speaking performance in their classes. It would be better if it was done in a longer time.
Second, the population of the experimental group is small, only thirty-five students and might not represent the majority of the students of the intermediate level.
Third, since the questionnaire designed to measure the students’ attitude towards the use of communication strategies might give useful information about the impacts of communicative strategies; it seems not to provide enough evidence of the students’ actual behaving to communication skills in their speaking performance.
In addition, since the assessment of the pretest and post test was conducted by the author herself, it is unavoidable that in this study, certain degree of subjectivity can be found. In fact, it would have been sort of objective if it had been decided by two or three examiners.
for more info Examples of case study limitations
- powered by myBB international business environment
- powered by myBB international business plan
- Powered by Article Dashboard business plans examples
- Powered by Article Dashboard aviation business plans
- Powered by Article Dashboard marketing business plan
- Powered by Article Dashboard skills in business
- powered by myBB aviation business plans
- powered by myBB sample business plan
- Powered by Article Dashboard sample business plan
- Powered by Article Dashboard business plans samples