Redi-Mart is a growing chain of 14 Tennessee convenience stores. A paramount business mission is to give customers an enjoyable shopping experience as they buy cigarettes, smokeless and chewing tobacco, domestic and imported cigars, roll-your-own tobacco, and accessories. Stores sell a full line of convenience items, including drinks, candy, Tennessee lottery tickets, gasoline, beer, and, at select stores, a full line of groceries.
Extra Steps at Every Turn
Redi-Mart’s management ideas and staff’s fast, cheerful service expanded stores from four to six in a year. But management spent hours manually correcting and pushing business information from electronic cash registers (ECRs) and scanners into a polling program, and then into QuickBooks Pro. Even so, inventory visibility was spotty, inaccurate, and limited. To continue expanding, Redi-Mart needed better systems. Click here to know more on Redi-Mart.
- Powered by Article Dashboard the physics of
- Powered by Article Dashboard canadian newspapers
- Powered by Article Dashboard canadian drugs
- Powered by Article Dashboard shoppers drug mart
- Powered by Article Dashboard canada drugs
- Powered by Article Dashboard shoppers drug mart canada
- Powered by Article Dashboard financial news radio
- powered by phpBB financial news radio
- Powered by Article Dashboard discount drug store
- Powered by Article Dashboard online drug information