“SWOT is an acronym for the internal Strengths and Weaknesses of a firm and the environmental Opportunities and Threats facing that firm. SWOT analysis is a widely used technique through which managers create a quick overview of a company’s strategic situation. The technique is based on the assumption that an effective strategy derives from a sound “fit” between a firm’s internal resources (strengths and weaknesses) and its external situation (opportunities and threats).
A good fit maximizes a firm’s strengths and opportunities and minimizes its weaknesses and threats. Accurately applied, this simple assumption has powerful implications for the design of a successful strategy.”
EOG Resources, Inc.
EOG Resources explores for, develops, produces, and markets natural gas and crude oil primarily in major producing basins in the US, Canada, offshore Trinidad, and the UK North Sea. It is headquartered in Houston, Texas and employs about 1,800 people.click here to Read more…
- Powered by Article Dashboard nature of law
- powered by SMF strengths and weaknesses of the legal system
- powered by SMF people magazine
- Powered by Article Dashboard performance review weaknesses
- Powered by Article Dashboard natural science houston
- Powered by Article Dashboard people
- powered by SMF people who
- Powered by Article Dashboard united states legal system weakness
- Powered by Article Dashboard the dutch legal system
- Powered by Article Dashboard people search canada