The case study method was pioneered by the Harvard Business School in the early 1900s and still stands as a popular and effective teaching strategy in business education.
The case method relies on information about people and events in a true-to-life situation that represents a problem to be analyzed.
Every case has unique features, but all cases have a common objective – the development of analytical skills through problem identification, evaluation, and recommendations for solutions. Click here to read more…
- powered by SMF management
- powered by myBB study physics
- powered by SMF physics projects - com
- powered by myBB regional manager
- powered by phpBB management article
- powered by SMF school of business management
- powered by SMF managers
- powered by SMF life
- Powered by Article Dashboard innovative concepts in entertainment
- powered by vBulletin business management school