• Lean brings action and intuition to the table, quickly attacking low hanging fruit with kaizen events.
• Six Sigma uses statistical tools to uncover root causes and provide metrics as mile markers.
• A combination of both provides the tools to create ongoing business improvement.
We can all agree on reducing scrap and rework. The question is, by which ideology? Six Sigma programs are popular, focused and effective, but projects often take months to finish, and the program creates elite Black Belts (BBs), who are frequently disconnected from the shop floor.
Lean initiatives are great for boosting productivity, changing a culture and cleaning up factories, but what tools do they offer when it comes to fixing unseen quality issues?
Which way to go?
- Powered by Article Dashboard root manufacturing company
- powered by myBB free medium readings
- Powered by Article Dashboard fruit packing supplies
- Powered by Article Dashboard columbus regional healthcare
- Powered by Article Dashboard free medium readings
- Powered by Article Dashboard pioneer elite receivers
- Powered by Article Dashboard merchant account
- Powered by Article Dashboard medium readings
- powered by vBulletin free medium readings
- Powered by Article Dashboard low credit score