Clients often tell me they’re not really clear about the concept of Strategy. It’s a lot easier than you might think. Strategy is one of the steps in the planning process and cycle. The sequence in the business planning process is Vision, Mission, Goals, Strategy.
Vision is where you start and is the most abstract. Once clarified it become the guiding light toward which all your activities will be directed. Your Mission is what you do in your business to carry out your Vision. Goals are specific measurables that define what will exist when you’ve realized your Vision. The Strategy step is the thinking through of how you will achieve those Goals.
Start by considering the resources you have and the direction you want to go. Evaluate various scenarios and steps and predict how they will turn out. An analogy that makes it easier to understand is the game of chess. Various moves are considered with predicted outcomes BEFORE the actions are taken. Click here to read more…
- powered by phpBB oklahoma personnel management
- powered by phpBB art projects for spring
- powered by vBulletin halo effect
- powered by SMF human breeding
- Powered by Article Dashboard spring computer wallpaper
- Powered by Article Dashboard the strangers true story
- powered by SMF tips to start a conversation
- powered by vBulletin legal nurse consultant salary
- powered by SMF pa state board of nursing
- Powered by Article Dashboard excellent conversation questions