1.Needing an organisation-wide IT solution to help it perform better, Pantaloon decided to implement an ERP system from SAP. Pantaloons wanted to deploy a robust transaction management system and an enterprise-wide platform to run its operations.It took themabout 6 months and about $10 million to achieve it.
To read in detail study click on the following link.
2.This is the case on Ambuja cement. It works on connecting 200 locations, training 2,500 end-users, and migrating data from 8 different legacy systems onto the ERP. And all of this in just 14 months flat and helped Ambuja easily align with other group company processes.
To read about the various challenges faced by th IT team while implementing this system, click on the link below.
- erp implementation in pantaloons ppt
- powered by SMF anytime fitness
- how to write case study in erp
- case study on erp of honda motors
- how to write any case study format in erp
- casestudy using erp
- how to write case study in epr
- how to write case study in enterprise resource planning
- how to write a case study of erp
- erp implementation in ambuja cements