In today’s information-oriented society, research and development, particularly information research, has become an important activity for business companies, institutions, and organizations, who want to know more about the consumer market, people who consider consumption as embedded and part of their everyday lives.
Selling these products and services through persuasive advertising messages, however, are the products of advertising research. More specifically, consumer research tries to identify not only the socio-demographic, but also psycho-graphic profile of consumers, understanding how people can be persuaded to buy a company’s product or service.
To know more about the role that personality and motivation plays in consumer behaviour click here.
- case study on consumer behaviour
- consumer behaviour case study
- consumer behavior case study
- case study of consumer behaviour
- case study on consumer behaviour with solution
- consumer behaviour case study free
- case study consumer behaviour
- short case study on consumer behaviour
- consumer behavior case study examples
- free case study on consumer behaviour