Consumer Behaviour Case Studies
The ultimate objective of any organization is to reach more of customers and to gain their loyalty. An organization that ignores customer needs and introduces products (render services) without paying attention towards customer preferences will not survive for longer in the market. To be more precise, company’s efforts remain unfruitful if it doesn’t consider the changing customer behaviour and attitude; it should keep up in tune with customer shifting demands.
Organizations can improve their marketing strategies by understanding the issues like – how consumer think, feel and experience their product/service. Companies should be able to figure out the factors that affect the consumer behaviour. Consumer behaviour can be influenced by internal factors like demographics, lifestyle, personality, motivation, knowledge, beliefs and feelings and external factors like culture, sub-culture, locality, family and social class surroundings and market mix factors.
for more info Consumer Behavior
- powered by vBulletin consumer behavior
- powered by vBulletin consumer industry
- powered by vBulletin customer information
- powered by vBulletin customer demographics
- powered by vBulletin consumer legal information
- Powered by Article Dashboard all recreation
- powered by myBB society culture
- powered by vBulletin consumer information
- powered by vBulletin social classes
- consumer behaviour case study ppt