Indian Online Classifieds Market
The Online and Offline Classifieds Market in India has been growing consistently and has huge potential to grow in the near future, especially the online segment which is growing at a faster pace. OLX.in holds strong and wide market presence in online classifieds in India. 2012 saw positive trends for online classifieds in India. The online classifieds market was valued at INR 10.3 bn in 2010 while offline classifieds accounted for INR 12.4 bn. Increasing internet penetration and growth in online advertising will help the online segment to grow further and outperform offline classifieds by 2012.
OLX.in : A clear winner
Currently OLX is used in over 105 countries in 40 languages. The company was founded in March 2006 and is privately held. OLX is the next generation of free online classifieds. OLX provides a simple solution to the complications involved in selling, buying, trading, discussing, organizing, and meeting people near you, wherever you may reside. OLX basically works on a marketplace through which a free classifieds model provides a large opportunity globally. Lot of people confuse OLX.in with an ecommerce website, which they are actually not. They connect individuals to individuals with a focus on individual listing and an objective to allow disintermediation and help individuals sell, buy, rent etc. with other individuals. This focus has helped them not only to rise as clear winner amongst the competition but also be one of the fastest and effective places to sell your products globally, regardless of the buyer’s location.
Few of the many distinguished features which are offered by OLX.in are -
• Easily design rich ads with pictures.
• Control your selling, buying, and community activity in My OLX
• Display your ads on your social networking profile (Facebook, Myspace, …)
• Access the site from your mobile phone
• View OLX in your local language
Advertising and Marketing Strategy
OLX has been tremendously successful in getting a connect with the Indian masses through its excellent advertising and marketing strategy. Since the very start the advertising campaign revolved around ‘Inclusivity’ and showed people of different age groups taking the advantage of this online classified platform. In the above ad campaign you can see two boys are on a plan to sell their desktop pc, but the father disagrees initially. When the boys reveal that they are selling it in Olx at an offer price of Rs. 7000/- the father quickly changes his view and allows them to sell it. The latest in the series is one which shows how this platform helps in connecting people of different sects and then having a successful deal for a rented house.
- Powered by Article Dashboard marketing internet advertising
- Powered by Article Dashboard fitness internet marketing
- powered by SMF most popular internet search terms
- Powered by Article Dashboard success of internet marketing companies
- powered by SMF examples of classified ads
- Powered by Article Dashboard free internet advertising marketing
- Powered by Article Dashboard classifieds
- Powered by Article Dashboard building a home internet business
- Powered by Article Dashboard classified
- Powered by Article Dashboard classified advertising online