Case Study Research about Strengths and Weaknesses of Qualitative
Abstract: Whether case study research is a legitimate form of research, or merely a focus of research, remains controversial. However, despite the Controversies, case study research is still widely used by researchers in Various disciplines and academic fields. This suggests that there are strengths of this approach hich cannot he ignored. The major Concern of this paper is the qualitative single case study. The controversial aspects, including sampling, data collection, analysis, generalization, reliability and alidity, of this type of Case study are addressed.
Introduction: In the late 1969s, there was a rapid growth in the literature on case studies in educational research as Well as in second language learning and teaching. This literature included a series of case studies of individuals learning a second language in natural settings instead of classrooms. These studies proved to be persuasive, as they provided dear evidence for devising Second Language Acquisition (SLA) theories. Many of the early case study researchers were teachers, and much of The Work was pedagogically motivated.
Click here to read more on Strengths and Weaknesses of Qualitative
- powered by SMF urban fitness
- powered by SMF wii fitness games
- Powered by Article Dashboard powerful secret societies
- powered by SMF techniques of teacher training
- Powered by Article Dashboard wii games for sale
- Powered by Article Dashboard theory of academic performance & social support
- powered by vBulletin animal experimentation
- Powered by Article Dashboard pet barrier
- powered by SMF soap net
- powered by SMF legitimate home business opportunity