Case Study about Winterflood Securities
Challenge: Winterflood Securities is one of the leading liquidity providers in London, making markets in more UK stocks than any other firm. This success is built upon a highly experienced 90-strong trading team and the ability to offer its clients (brokers, asset managers, and institutional investors) low-latency, integrated electronic trading platforms and over 10,000 tradable instruments.
The introduction in Europe of the 2007 Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) has resulted in significant fragmentation across the European marketplace. Winterflood plays an important role in helping its clients to successfully navigate this situation by providing access to new pools of liquidity and helping ensure ‘best execution’ (the optimal mix of price, speed, and certainty). Not surprisingly, this fragmentation has resulted in an explosion in trading volumes.
Click here to read more on Winterflood Securities
- Powered by Article Dashboard fabric trade shows
- Powered by Article Dashboard world net daily tel no
- Powered by Article Dashboard samsung rugby case
- powered by vBulletin stocks
- powered by vBulletin mass media essay
- powered by phpBB 1994 small arms
- Powered by Article Dashboard arms race
- powered by SMF find a therapist
- business case study
- powered by myBB world net daily