Case Study on Whirlpool Corporation: Evolution of a Supply Chain:
Whirlpool Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, with annual sales over $19 billion, more than 80,000 employees and more than 60 manufacturing and technology research centers globally. Consumers around the world enjoy Whirlpool’s innovative products marketed under Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names.
With this varied inventory, plus a large direct sales force in more than 170 countries and an unpredictable sales cycle, effective supply chain management is critical for continued growth. Whirlpool has not always considered logistics a competitive advantage..
- powered by SMF maytag
- Powered by Article Dashboard maytag
- powered by SMF planet beauty
- supply chain brastemp ppt
- powered by SMF build lower receiver
- Powered by Article Dashboard free photo contest
- powered by SMF london drugs photo contest
- whirlpool india brand case study
- whirlpool corporation lean operations and supply chain case study
- whirlpool corporation background