Case Study about Tieto Corporation
Introduction: Tieto Corporation Based in Finland, Tieto is the largest computer services and software solution provider in the Nordic region of Northern Europe. Most of the company’s employees are located in separate offices and collaborate virtually on customer projects. Although Tieto had begun to implement a unified communications infrastructure to make that process easier, the company still had to manage different phone systems and software-based voice solutions.
Situation: Tieto is an international IT services company headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. One of Europe’s largest IT services providers, Tieto has offices in 26 countries and employs nearly 17,000 people. The organization delivers software solutions and consulting services to enterprises in the public administration, finance, telecommunications, and forest industries, in addition to other sectors. Its largest customers reside in Northern Europe, Germany, and Russia.
Click here to read more on Tieto Corporation
- powered by SMF home improvement financing bad credit
- powered by SMF help with bad credit
- Powered by Article Dashboard europe vacation package
- Powered by Article Dashboard ball bearing
- powered by SMF bad credit home mortgage
- case study method of training and development examples
- powered by SMF las vegas vacation package
- powered by SMF ball bearing