The current architecture of the Riordan Manufacturing Company Inc. Wide Area Network and network security in place requires updated documentation. The purpose of this paper is to gather the existing information into a single format and evaluate the WAN and security documentation for an executive overview.
Riordan Manufacturing, Inc. is an industry leader in the field of plastic injection molding. With state-of-the art design capabilities, they create innovative plastic designs that have earned international acclaim. Attention to detail, extreme precision and enthusiastic quality control are the hallmarks of Riordan Manufacturing. With facilities in San Jose, California, Albany, Georgia, Pontiac, Michigan and Hangzhou, China, the company is heavily dependent upon their communication networks.
The documentation produced by this analysis will give the management at Riordan Manufacturing an understanding of their networks today, a plan for future upgrades and a baseline to evaluate security. Click here to read more…
- powered by myBB industry science & technology canada
- powered by vBulletin corporate art
- powered by SMF chinese industry
- Powered by Article Dashboard arts and sciences
- powered by myBB best science project
- powered by myBB science technology china
- Powered by Article Dashboard mold science experiment
- powered by vBulletin science company
- powered by SMF international journal of food science and technology
- Powered by Article Dashboard what is science and technology