Export-Import Bank of Malaysia
Company: The Export-Import Bank of Malaysia Berhad (EXIM Bank) is a specialized, government-owned financial institution for Malaysian investors, manufacturers and exporters seeking to sell their products and services to overseas markets. The bank provides credit to finance and support exports and imports of goods, services and overseas projects, as well as export financing insurance, overseas investment insurance and guarantee facilities..
Click here to read more on Export-Import Bank of Malaysia..
- Powered by Article Dashboard a group
- Powered by Article Dashboard centre for the performing arts vancouver
- Powered by Article Dashboard tower hill insurance group
- case study exim bank malaysia finance goods
- powered by SMF adult classifieds
- Powered by Article Dashboard adult classifieds services
- Powered by Article Dashboard rice mathematics
- business strategy of exim bank malaysia
- Powered by Article Dashboard nascar travel packages
- Powered by Article Dashboard bridges in mathematics