Vytra reduced its call center costs by over $500,000 (+16%) and improved numerous service quality dimensions. They now know the exact cost of each service, product and customer for accurate pricing, profit forecasting and product design. This case study explains the background, activities and achievements of their project.
James Karagiorgis, Chief Transformation Officer for Vytra, is responsible for determining the changes that are needed and leading Vytra’s teams to achieve change results. Jim is a Six Sigma Master Black Belt.
Kerry Edwards is Director of Member Services and responsible for any interaction with members– including inbound calls, correspondence and maintaining strong customer relationships. She is the Six Sigma Project Leader for member loyalty and a Six Sigma Green Belt. Click here to read more…
- powered by phpBB international business information
- powered by phpBB international
- powered by phpBB international business management
- powered by phpBB customer satisfaction questionnaire
- powered by myBB consumer information travel
- Powered by Article Dashboard green computers
- powered by vBulletin satisfaction survey sample
- Powered by Article Dashboard green travel
- powered by SMF black education technology computer
- Powered by Article Dashboard who was the first african american army general