“With Fujitsu’s solution, instead of spending a whole day dealing with a single request, now it can be closed within few minutes, all from one central console. The headaches we used to suffer are a thing of the past.”
- Mr. Bader Al Kiyumi Deputy Director, Technical Support and Networks, Sultan Qaboos University Hospital.
The medical toolkit has come a long way since the days of the leather doctor’s bag. Just as a surgeon cannot work without his scalpel, no clinician can perform their daily role now without access to electronic data and digital tools such as MRI scans and X-rays. This is true of every department – from the emergency room to the pharmacy.
For Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, one of Oman’s leading healthcare facilities, this was really brought home when the online software it used for managing patient data, TrakCare, began to slow down. The hospital’s more than 420 physicians and nurses use the software to check, update and share information on every aspect of every patient’s treatment. Often this needs to be done in real-time, where getting the right detail on the best medication to administer, for example, can be life-saving. Patience is not a luxury they can afford. For more information on Sultan Qaboos University Hospital click here
- Powered by Article Dashboard university hospital
- Powered by Article Dashboard universities with medical physics programs
- powered by phpBB physicians hospital
- powered by phpBB technical support software healthcare
- powered by vBulletin medical hospital
- Powered by Article Dashboard saint louise regional hospital
- hospital in oman
- marketing mix in sultan qaboos university hospital
- powered by phpBB software technical support