Offshore Production Control through Advanced Process Automation
Abstract: The Malampaya Deepwater Gas-to-Power project, the single biggest industrial investment to date in the Philippines, supplies clean, environment-friendly fuel to service 30% of Luzon’s power generation requirements. Subsea wells and a manifold gather gas and liquid and control the flow to a shallow water platform. Here, gas and condensate are separated before transporting dry gas through a 504 km long pipeline to an onshore gas plant.
This paper focuses on the successful implementation of Halliburton’s advanced process automation solutions to improve operation of the offshore platform. The applied solutions include advanced control applications to better control production and the operation of the methanol recovery column and an alarm management system to improve the effectiveness of the alarm system that enables the operators to better respond to abnormal operating conditions..
Click here to read more on Production Control through Advanced Process Automation
- powered by SMF petroleum engineering jobs
- Powered by Article Dashboard class action suit
- powered by SMF 2 0 us government
- powered by SMF condensation
- powered by vBulletin medical conditions
- Powered by Article Dashboard iraq
- powered by SMF laboratory liquid waste collection design
- powered by SMF home alarm systems
- powered by SMF business for sale phoenix
- powered by vBulletin iraq oil industry