Chhukha Hydro Power Corporation Limited, Bhutan: Performance Appraisal
Abstract: This research report provides the findings of different views of the employees in connection to conducting the performance appraisal in the organization. The findings showed that there are many factors related to the implementation of performance appraisal effectiveness. Those factors are purpose of performance appraisal methods for conducting performance appraisal; the process itself, the appropriate rater’s feedback, setting measurable indicators and performance standard, rewards and pay, and the most important is the support from the top management.
Introduction: Performance appraisal may be defined as a structured formal interaction between a subordinate and supervisor, that usually takes the form of a periodic interview (annual or semi-annual), in which the work performance of the subordinate is examined and discussed, with a view to identifying weaknesses and strengths as well as opportunities for improvement and skills development. In many organizations – but not all – appraisal results are use, either directly or indirectly, to help determine reward outcomes. That is, the appraisal results are use to identify the better performing employees who should get the majority of available merit pay increases, bonuses, and promotions..
- powered by SMF business week archives
- powered by myBB complete stock trading and forecasting course
- powered by SMF toys r us coupons and promotions
- powered by SMF pioneer elite receivers
- Powered by Article Dashboard connecticut public radio
- indian oil employees directory pdf file
- case study-2 : sales promotion program “shoney’s restaurants”
- powered by SMF connecticut public television
- powered by SMF mississippi public radio
- case analysis of callaway golf canada: the mobile performance team