Case Study: Initiative
About the Initiative: To champion the case study learning method, Auburn has offered two case study minimesters for seminary students across the NY region. Auburn has also introduced the pedagogy to a variety of educational settings, including the dozens of scholars and seminary faculty at the 2009 AAR/Luce Summer Seminars in Theologies of Religious Pluralism and Comparative Theology, the Christian-Jewish Scholars Group, Fordham Law School.
Background: Modern case study learning was pioneered in the early 20th century by Harvard Business School as a way to train future business leaders for the messy and complex realities of the business world. As Barnes, Christensen, and Hansen wrote in 1994: A good case is the vehicle by which a chunk of reality is brought into the classroom to be worked over by the class and the instructor. A good case keeps the class discussion grounded upon some of the stubborn facts that must be faced in real life situations.
Click here to read more on Initiative
- Powered by Article Dashboard disney world theme park tickets discount
- powered by vBulletin harvard business school
- Powered by Article Dashboard future disney theme parks
- powered by myBB home theater system boise idaho
- powered by SMF 2 0 school system
- powered by SMF 2 0 disney world theme park tickets
- powered by SMF 2 0 prices at disney theme parks