Mashkin Group Inc. (Mashkin), a wholly owned subsidiary of Amir Inc., a British financial conglomerate, is a medium-size, asset-management group based in the US. Mashkin consists of three primary divisions: a mutual fund company with $10 billion in assets; a separate, but closely affiliated asset management company with $15 billion in assets; and a financial services company.
Since the early 1990s, these three enterprises have shared the same client database and other software programs. The first program utilized, an inexpensive, off-the-shelf system with limited capabilities, was used by the sales department of both the mutual fund company and the asset management company primarily to store names, telephone numbers, and notes of salespeople.
View more about Customer Relationship Management: Mashkin Group Inc
- powered by myBB customer relation management
- powered by myBB sensitive people
- powered by vBulletin how do i start a new appraisal management company
- mashkin group case study
- Mashkin Group Inc
- case study on mashkin group related to crm
- Identify reasons contributing to the failure of the CRM implementation at Mashkin
- powered by SMF the name of the first online travel agency
- powered by myBB black rugby players
- mashkin group inc (mashkin) a wholly subsidiary