The Situation: The Opus Group, a privately‐held, Minneapolis‐headquartered, $2.1billion national real estate development company, has been building beyond clients’ expectations and fulfilling their development visions for nearly 55 years. With 2,100 employees in 28 offices throughout North America, to date Opus has completed 2,375 project totaling 228 million square feet and has 34 million square feet of projects planned or under development. Founded by Gerry Rauenhorst in 1953 as a general contractor, the company has continued to grow, consistently expanding its reputation for designing and building high‐quality, efficient business environments…
>Provided keynote leadership speech on Creating Executive Value at company’s annual officer meeting.
>Assessed 70 officers using Emotional Competence Inventory, Inventory of Leadership Styles and Organizational Climate Survey and created customized development plans.
>Provide individual executive coaching to CEO and selected top leaders. Offering Impact Coaching, a coaching skills program for leaders who desire to use more of a coaching style of leadership. Offering Leadership VOICE training for all Officers, a training session on becoming a more authentic leader. Learn more about Opus Group
- powered by myBB female bodybuilding video
- Powered by Article Dashboard hawaiian body art
- Powered by Article Dashboard female body art pics
- Powered by Article Dashboard female bodybuilding art
- powered by SMF world bodybuilding
- powered by SMF duluth trading company
- powered by myBB prediction of gender
- according to anne cummings a former wharton management professor men tend to
- Powered by Article Dashboard body art forms
- powered by vBulletin five facts about aboriginal art