Strategic Planning at Kent State University
Excellence in Higher Education and Strategic Planning: Nowadays higher education worldwide faces conflicting views and assessments related to higher education: both very positive and absolutely critical. According to Brent P. Ruben, “Higher education is a vital and indispensable sector within society and those of us who work in colleges and universities have some of the most important jobs anywhere.
Significance, Goals and Methods: The following case study represents the process of strategic planning at Kent State University. Data for this case study was collected from October to November, 2006. Theory and practice of strategic management offer comprehensive information explaining the need for strategic planning, regarding the outcomes of this process in the private sector, in some non-profit organizations and partly in higher education. But the essential gap exists as to the benefits attributed to strategic planning and frustrations that planners actually encounter. One of most crucial challenges is the distraction between strategy formulation and implementation..
Click here to read more on Strategic Planning at Kent State University
- powered by SMF miami personal injury lawyer
- powered by SMF i need a personal loan quick but i have bad credit
- powered by SMF personal loans fast online application
- powered by SMF military records online
- powered by SMF military draft today
- textile case study on strategic planning
- Powered by Article Dashboard american military installations in turkey
- powered by phpBB money for college credit
- case study of strategic planning at kent state university
- strategic management nivea