Agrana was founded in 1988 as Investment Company for 2 and 3 starch and sugar factories respectively. It has continually grown to a worldwide organization in at least 26 countries and with approximately 55 manufacturing plants. It deals with three kinds of commodities which are interrelated: fruit, sugar and starch. It main work is to disburse fruit concentrates and preparations to companies producing soft drinks, dairy and baked products.
This means even without the knowledge of this company you would be curious enough to enjoy the services it offers. Being an origin of a small country Austria this industry has received many challenges in trying to reinstate itself in the entire Europe and then become multinational. It had to compete with other organizations found in more powerful countries to gain competitive advantage; this was not achieved not until in 1989 where the Eastern and Central Europe opened their market for it bringing a significant increase in their scope of customers and also involving those big countries as members as partners.
At the same time global companies such as Nestle, Coca cola and Pepsi partnered with this company further increasing it fame as stated by Farnell and McDonald (2010). With the problem of reorganization of the sugar market in Europe Agrana has been forced to focus on future strategies on how to enlarge the company according to stipulations by the European Commission. Click here to read more…
- powered by SMF food articles
- powered by SMF european food
- Powered by Article Dashboard free science lessons
- Powered by Article Dashboard successful drug rehab center
- Powered by Article Dashboard article on earth science
- powered by SMF environmental science lesson plans
- powered by myBB consumer electronics store
- Powered by Article Dashboard food chain lesson plan
- powered by SMF general electric refrigerator parts
- powered by SMF food chain pyramid