Introduction: Ever wondered, what struck the makers of the largest cigarettes company in India to venture into snacks or a watch company to sell bags? Is it just diversification or a strategic move to shield the existing business? Is it expansion or exploring unrelated business categories? The competition is tough, players are fierce. Blue oceans are no more blue, within no time they’re changing into red!
Problem Statement: Participants have to select any particular existing company of their choice and think of an unrelated brand extension (which has not happened in the past) for the company. Some examples of unrelated brand extension happened in the past are:Fastrack is a brand in the watch category, and then they came out with a complete range of bags and other fashion accessories under the same brand name. Kamasutra launched its deodorant two years back and recently an energy drink..
Click here to read more on BrandAthlon
- Powered by Article Dashboard problem statement
- powered by SMF personal injury lawyers queens
- powered by myBB ontario museum
- Powered by Article Dashboard salt water aquarium fish
- Powered by Article Dashboard aquarium supplies in philadelphia
- issues & recommendations for mountain dew case study:selecting
- Powered by Article Dashboard bargains hot deals