The banking system is an integral part of any economy.It is one of the many institutions that impinges on the economy and affect its performance. Economists have expressed a variety of opinions on the effectiveness of the banking systems in promoting or facilitating economic development. As an economic institution.
The bank is expected to be more directly and more positively related to the performance of the economy than most non-economic . Banks are considered to be the mart of the world. the nerve center of economies and finance of a nation and the barometer of its economic perspective. They are not merely dealers in money but are in fact dealers in development..
Click here to read more on Performance Effectiveness of Nationalized Banks
- Powered by Article Dashboard contact paper
- Powered by Article Dashboard central bank relation with financial institution
- Powered by Article Dashboard ways to spend money
- Powered by Article Dashboard class of 2013
- 2013 nationalised banks performance
- case study of syndicate bank
- syndicate bank organistional study