Case Study about International HRM
This case study is geared toward an undergraduate audience with a basic understanding of the issues involved in domestic recruitment and selection.The case is based on a ﬁ ctional organization in the United Kingdom’s hotel industry; however, the content covered is relevant internationally and among different industries. The material is presented in this manner to allow you to apply theory to a practical situation You will have an opportunity to think about the key decisions involved in international assignments.
Background Information :Brunt Hotels, PLC, owns more than 60 hotels throughout the United Kingdom. They recently acquired a small hotel chain headquartered in France. Brunt’s chief executive decided that half of the new hotels in France would be retained and rebranded as part of the Brunt Hotels Group; the other half will be sold. This will support Brunt’s strategic objective of growing the organization slowly to make sure that new ventures are well supported and opened on time and on budget.
Click here to read more on International HRM
- brunt hotels case study solutions
- solution answer case study brunt hotel
- Brunt Hotels PLC owns more than 60 hotels throughout the United Kingdom
- Brunt Hotels owns more than 60 hotels throughout the United Kingdom
- case study of brunt hotels- answer
- brunt hotels case study solutions assignment
- characteristics of international HRM
- international hrm book references
- international hrm case study brunt hotels- answer
- plc case study dfd