Abstract: Credit risk is a risk related to non repayment of the credit obtained by the customer of a bank. Thus it is necessary to appraise the credibility of the customer in order to mitigate the credit risk. Proper evaluation of the customer is performed this measures the financial condition and the ability of the customer to repay back the loan in future. Credit Appraisal is a process to ascertain the risks associated with the extension of the credit facility.
Introduction: Credit appraisal means an investigation/assessment done by the bank prior before providing any loans & advances/project finance & also checks the commercial, financial & technical viability of the project proposed its funding pattern & further checks the primary & collateral security cover available for recovery of such funds. Credit Appraisal is a process to ascertain the risks associated with the extension of the credit facility. It is generally carried by the financial institutions which are involved in providing financial funding to its customers..
Click here to read more…
- Powered by Article Dashboard california institution for women
- Powered by Article Dashboard correctional institution for women
- credit appraisal process of sbi
- a case study on sbh credit appriasal
- credit appraisal process ppt
- current case study for credit appraisal
- learn credit appraisal course online india
- loan evaluation case study
- Powered by Article Dashboard century correctional institution