Case Study about Behavioral Aspect of Mergers and Acquisitions: India
Abstract: In the turbulent global economy, mergers and acquisitions of industries takes place to protect Indian businesses. Such mergers and acquisitions are taking place in Heavy Industries and in major service industries. This paper investigates the context, process and consequences of the merger of State Bank of Indore with the largest nationalized banking firm, State Bank of India.
Due to inadequate emphasis on the human resource aspect, employee resistance acted as impediment to merger of these two banks and delayed the process. This paper develops a model, which can help the industry achieve smooth changes without employee resistance.
Click here to read more on Behavioral Aspect of Mergers and Acquisitions: India
- powered by SMF martial arts belt system
- bank merger or acquisition resistance india
- case study on housing finance indore
- MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS IN TEA INDUSTRY in india: A CASE STUDY
- Powered by Article Dashboard interpreting for the deaf
- powered by SMF deaf interpreter
- powered by SMF martial arts belt holder