The Kellogg’s Cornflake Company began in 1906 with the Kellogg brothers who originally ran a sanatorium in Michigan, USA. They experimented with different ways to cook cereals without losing the goodness. Their philosophy was ‘improved diet leads to improved health’.
Between 1938 and the present day Kellogg’s opened manufacturing plants in the UK, Canada, Australia, Latin America and Asia. Kellogg’s is now the world’s leading breakfast cereal manufacturer. Its products are manufactured in 19 countries and sold in more than 160 countries. It produces a wide range of cereal products, including the well-known brands of Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Special K, Fruit n’ Fibre, as well as the Nutri-Grain cereal bars.
Kellogg’s business strategy is clear and focused:
- to grow the cereal business there are now 40 different cereals
- to expand the snack business by diversifying into convenience foods
- to engage in specific growth opportunities.
By acting responsibly, businesses win respect and trust from communities, governments, customers and the public. This enables the business to grow. In the community, Kellogg’s is known for its approach to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Click here to read more…
- powered by SMF australia food
- Powered by Article Dashboard starting a business in australia
- powered by SMF australia
- Powered by Article Dashboard brands of general mills cereal
- powered by phpBB companies in canada
- Powered by Article Dashboard foods australian
- powered by SMF brands of general mills cereal
- Powered by Article Dashboard general mills cereal
- powered by myBB food in canada
- powered by SMF cereal brands