A Case Study about Columbus Custom Carpentry: Compensation
Overview: This case presents a scenario in which a company has various internal and external compensation equity problems. Students are asked first to analyze the status quo, then to develop a compensation strategy and finally to create a set of grades and pay ranges for the company.
Students will perform a variety of activities that would be required of an HR professional to assess the company’s needs and develop appropriate solutions for the company’s strategy and environment. This case study can be coordinated with learning modules already developed or be used with modules that are developed specifically to feed into this experiential application of the concepts.
Click here to read more on Columbus Custom Carpentry: Compensation
- cases study for compensation
- case study sample about compensation
- Case Study: Compensation Problems in the Pay System
- columbus custom carpentry success story
- Compensation case study
- compensation policy case study in
- Internal pay plan of columbus custom carpentry
- solution columbus custom carpentry case
- solved case study columbus custom carpentry is a small successful company