PSI Shipping is a freight forwarder and NVOCC based in Houston, TX. They ship cars, armored vehicles, project cargo and equipment for oil and gas fields, power plants, and more to Nigeria, Europe, the Middle East, and over 160 countries worldwide. They also offer warehousing, package crating, customs clearance, package protection for shipments in Nigeria, and secure inland freight courier services within Nigeria.
Challenges: Securing cargo in transit requires accurate shipment tracking and trusted people handling the items. Stanley Egbo, President and CEO of PSI Shipping (Prolog Services Inc.), specializes in adding security to his Nigerian shipments to assure his customers that what they ordered will be delivered as expected. While this may sound like a simple process in many countries, in Nigeria the risks increase exponentially. Read more on PSI Shipping
- how do i ship items to nigeria through psi shipping from usa
- Powered by Article Dashboard breaking news in nigeria
- Powered by Article Dashboard diving dangers
- Powered by Article Dashboard diving packages
- Powered by Article Dashboard entertainment in houston texas
- Powered by Article Dashboard lowes home improvement houston